Apple ID is an account or authentication method that allows you to sign into iPhone, iPad, Mac and other Apple devices to use various services including App Store, iTunes, FaceTime, iMessages and much more. If you buy Apple device for the first time, you must create Apple ID to make your device useful.
Apple iPhones iPads, and iPods all use an operating system called iOS that require an Apple ID to serve the needs and perform the way iOS built for. We can say that Apple ID is a digital identity that provides access to Apple’s online services.
Although you can use iPhone, iPad or another Apple device without creating Apple ID, you will not be able to use all the features available. To get most out of your Apple device functionality, create a new Apple ID and sign in with the same and make your all Apple devices work seamlessly.
Step by Step Guide to Create New Apple ID on iPhone or iPad
Here’s a detailed guide that let you know how to sign up for a new Apple ID on iPhone or iPad:
- Launch the Settings App on your iPhone or iPad.
- Hit Sign in to your iPhone link appearing on the top of the screen.
- Tap Don’t have an Apple ID or forgot it?
- Click on the Create Apple ID link.
- Now fill the form with your personal details, and hit Next.
- Now there is a choice to use the phone number or email address to create an Apple ID. Select email ID.
- Now fill the desired email ID and hit Next. The email address should be unique and not be taken by anyone else. You will get an error if it is already taken and you can choose another one to proceed. Afterwards, you will notice a popup, click on “Create Email Address”.
- Fill the easy to remember password and verify it by retyping.
- On the next screen, it will ask you to confirm your phone number to verify your identity. You can continue with the existing number or use a different number.
- Hit Agree link on the Terms and Conditions page. Now, wait for a while.
- Enter your passcode when you are asked.
- That’s it. Now you can use your iPhone or iPad and enjoy all the services available.