AutoCAD is the best computer-aided drafting software developed by Autodesk Inc. AutoCAD is used by engineers and designers for 2-D and 3-D designing of various blueprints such as computer chips, constructional sites, auto parts and more. You can download AutoCAD 2018 Offline Installer using official links provided in this blog post.
Autodesk AutoCAD 2018 standalone package is available to download for both Windows 32-bit and Windows-64 bit. If you want the cost-effective computer-aided drafting software, you can also download AutoCAD LT 2018 offline installer.
Download free AutoCAD offline installer and use it when you need to install the AutoCAD on multiple computers without Internet connectivity. The latest AutoCAD 2018 direct download for Windows 10/8.1/7 doesn’t include any cost.
If you are using AutoCAD 2017, you can upgrade your product to experience latest features available. Direct download free AutoCAD software for PC and use the trial version. When the AutoCAD 2018 trial gets over, you can buy AutoCAD 2018 to continue usage. You will get AutoCAD 2018 activation code after making payment to Autodesk.
Although the alternatives for AutoCAD are available, most of the professional users recommend Autodesk 2018 products. There are loads of worthy features in AutoCAD 2018 software for Professionals and AutoCAD students.
Autodesk 2018 direct download links are official ones, hence these are 100 % safe to use.
You may like: Download Google Chrome 60 Offline Installer for All OS
System Requirements for Installing AutoCAD 2018 Standalone Package
- Microsoft Windows 7 SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit).
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 with KB2919655 Update (32-bit & 64-bit).
- Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit only).
- 32-bit: 2 GB (4 GB recommended).
- 64-bit: 4 GB (8 GB recommended).
- 32-bit: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster 32-bit (x86) processor.
- 64-bit: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster 64-bit (x64) processor.
- Minimum 4.0 GB for installation.
- 1360 x 768 (1920 x 1080 recommended) with True Color
High Resolution & 4K Displays:
- Resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 supported on Windows 10, 64-bit systems (with capable display card)
- Windows display adapter capable of 1360 x 768 with True Color capabilities and DirectX 9.
- .NET Framework version 4.6
Download AutoCAD 2018 Offline Installer
- Direct Download AutoCAD 2018 Standalone Package for Windows 32-bit (Size: 1.67 GB)
- Direct Download AutoCAD 2018 Standalone Package Part-1 for Windows 64-bit (Size: 1.96 GB)
- Direct Download AutoCAD 2018 Standalone Package Part-2 for Windows 64-bit (Size: 321 MB)
Download AutoCAD LT 2018 Offline Installer
- Direct Download AutoCAD LT 2018 Standalone Package for Windows 32-bit (Size: 1.47 GB)
- Direct Download AutoCAD LT 2018 Standalone Package for Windows 64-bit (1.6 GB)