Microsoft has released a new cumulative update KB3105213 for Windows 10. This November 2015 update is related to security vulnerabilities found in Microsoft software product.
According to Microsoft’s official statement.
“A security issue has been identified in a Microsoft software product that could affect your system. You can help protect your system by installing this update from Microsoft. For a complete listing of the issues that are included in this update, see the associated Microsoft Knowledge Base article. After you install this update, you may have to restart your system.”
Total of eight vulnerabilities are patched with this update.
- 3105256 MS15-122: Security update for Kerberos to address security feature bypass: November 10, 2015
- 3104521 MS15-119: Security update in TDX.sys to address elevation of privilege: November 10, 2015
- 3104507 MS15-118: Security updates in the .NET Framework to address elevation of privilege: November 10, 2015
- 3105864 MS15-115: Security update for Windows to address remote code execution: November 10, 2015
- 3104519 MS15-113: Cumulative security update for Microsoft Edge: November 10, 2015
- 3104517 MS15-112: Cumulative security update for Internet Explorer: November 10, 2015
- 3108638 Microsoft security advisory: Update to Hyper-V to address CPU weakness: November 10, 2015
- 3108604 Microsoft security advisory: Description of the security update for Windows Hyper-V: November 10, 2015
How to Download KB 3105213 update ?
This update is available from Windows Update. When you turn on automatic updating, this update will be downloaded and installed automatically.
Direct Download KB3105213 Offline Installer
If you want to install this update on multiple machines manually, then you can also download standalone installer for Windows 10 patch KB3105213 from the direct links given below :-