KB3116900 Cumulative Update is Microsoft’s final Patch Tuesday of year 2015. With this update build version is incremented to 10586.29.
This latest update also resolves some security vulnerabilities in the OS including Microsoft Edge and IE, and includes improvements to Windows 10 functionality and resolves below mentioned vulnerabilities.
- 3119075 MS15-135: Security update for Windows kernel mode drivers to address elevation of privilege: December 8, 2015
- 3116130 MS15-133: Security updates for Windows RMCAST to address elevation of privilege: December 8, 2015
- 3116162 MS15-132: Security updates for Windows to address elevation of privilege: December 8, 2015
- 3104503 MS15-128: Security updates for Microsoft graphics component to address remote code execution: December 8, 2015
- 3116178 MS15-126: Security updates for Microsoft VBScript and JScript to address remote code execution: December 8, 2015
- 3116184 MS15-125: Cumulative security update for Microsoft Edge: December 8, 2015
- 3116180 MS15-124: Cumulative security update for Internet Explorer: December 8, 2015
Cumulative Update for Windows Server 2016 Technical Preview 4 (KB3116900)
Windows 10 KB3116900 Direct Download / Size 240.2 MB
How to Download KB3116900 update for Windows 10 Version 1511 ?
This update is available from Windows Update. When you turn on automatic updating, this update will be downloaded and installed automatically. Being a cumulative update means it has all previously released fixes. If you have installed previous updates, only new fixes that are included in this package will be downloaded and installed to your computer.
Direct Download KB3116900 Offline Installer
If you want to install this update on multiple machines manually, then you can also download standalone installer for Windows 10 patch KB3116900 from the direct links given below :-
In case you found in improvements or face any problems after installing KB3116900 update, write about it in comments below.