KB3124263 is first cumulative update of year 2016. Last update KB3133431 released in 2016 by Microsoft was a security update for fixing issues found in Adobe flash Player. The update has bug fixes, security updates, and other improvements. There aren’t any major new features in this update, but it does include minor OS improvements and bug fixes. It also brings your build version from 10586.36 up to 10586.63.
According to Microsoft Support page :-
This security update for Windows 10 Version 1511 includes improvements in the functionality of Windows 10 Version 1511 and resolves the following vulnerabilities in Windows
- 3124605 MS16-008: Security update for Windows kernel to address elevation of privilege: January 12, 2016
- 3124901 MS16-007: Security Update for Windows to address remote code execution: January 12, 2016
- 3124584 MS16-005: Security Update for Windows kernel-mode drivers to address remote code execution: January 12, 2016
- 3124275 MS16-001: Security update for Internet Explorer: January 12, 2016
- 3118753 Microsoft security advisory: Updates for ActiveX kill bits: January 12, 2016
Cumulative Update for Windows Server 2016 Technical Preview 4 (KB3124263)
Windows 10 KB3124263 Direct Download / Size 325.6 MB
How to Download KB3124263 update for Windows 10 Version 1511 ?
This update is available from Windows Update. When you turn on automatic updating, this update will be downloaded and installed automatically. Being a cumulative update means it has all previously released fixes. If you have installed previous updates, only new fixes that are included in this package will be downloaded and installed to your computer.
Direct Download KB3124263 Offline Installer
If you want to install this update on multiple machines manually, then you can also download standalone installer for Windows 10 patch KB3124263 from the direct links given below :-
In case you found in improvements or face any problems after installing KB3124263 update, write about it in comments below.