KB3197954 is latest cumulative update for Windows 10 PC user which is just released by Microsoft. With this released the build number is incremented to Build 14393.351. This Cumulative Update comes with number of improvements and fixes some known issues. We here provided you KB3197954 offline installer or direct download links of cumulative updates so that you can update multiple systems.
Change in KB3197954 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1607
- Improved reliability of Internet Explorer 11, Start, File Explorer, action center, graphics, and the Windows kernel.
- Addressed issue that was causing System Center Operations Manager (SCOM) Management Console to crash in State view.
- Addressed connectivity issue from a 32-bit application to a Remote Desktop Gateway that doesn’t have HTTP tunneling enabled.
- Addressed issue of updates not being restored when doing a system reset, even if those updates were permanently installed.
- Addressed issue that was causing domain logon attempts to fail on a Windows 10 Pro device after upgrading from Windows 10 Home.
- Addressed issue that was causing failed logon counts of non-admin users without network logon permissions to be counted as cumulative, resulting in devices going into BitLocker recovery more frequently.
- Improved support for websites by updating the HTTP Strict Transport Security (HSTS) preload list.
- Improved support for IT administrators using Group Policy to block users updating the operating system from Windows Update.
- Improved reliability and stability of the notification framework for enabling contextual notifications in File Explorer.
- Addressed an issue that prevented System Center Configuration Manager from performing inventory uploads via Background Intelligent Transfer Service (BITS) when Encrypting File System (EFS) has been disabled.
- Addressed additional issues with USB, Wi-Fi, clustering, setup, Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer 11, licensing, PowerShell, Component Object Model (COM), Windows kernel, graphics, and Bluetooth.
Cumulative Update for Windows Server 2016 for x64-based Systems (KB3197954)
Windows 10 Update KB3197954 Direct Download / Size 827.4 MB
How to Download KB3197954 update for Windows 10 Version 1607 ?
This patch is available from Windows Update. When you turn on automatic updating, this update will be downloaded and installed automatically. Being a cumulative update means it has all previously released fixes. If you have installed previous updates, only new fixes that are included in this package will be downloaded and installed to your computer.
Direct Download KB3197954 Offline Installer
If you want to install this update on multiple machines manually, then you can also download standalone installer for Windows 10 update KB3197954 from the direct links given below :-
In case you found any improvements or face any problems after you download KB3197954 update and install it, then write about it in comments below.