KB3201845 is latest cumulative update released for Windows 10 Version 1607. This latest update has incremented the build number to Build 14393.479. This update was first released to Windows Insider user on November 29th, based on user feedback KB3201845 Patch was scrutinized and now it is released to users using the stable version of Windows 10 Operating system.
No new operating system feature is released with KB3201845 Patch . This update only includes vulnerability fixes and performance improvements.
Change Log for KB3201845 Cumulative Update Windows 10 Version 1607
- Improved the reliability of mobile device management (MDM) disenrollment, Distributed Component Object Model (DCOM), Peripheral Component Interface and PowerShell.
- Addressed issue that causes excessive battery drain if you have a Chinese Input Method Editor installed and use Windows Hello to log in.
- Addressed issue with OLE drag and drop that prevents users from downloading a SharePoint document library as a file.
- Addressed issue with Super Floppy-formatted fixed media devices that are not recognized by Windows 10 Anniversary Update or accessible in Windows Explorer.
- Addressed issue that causes the System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) client to fail installation when a device is re-imaged using the SCCM task sequence.
- Addressed issue that causes the loss of optional component (OC) state information, including all Hyper-V virtual machines, after upgrade.
- Addressed issue that causes Windows Explorer to display information that’s inconsistent with what’s stored on the Floppy disk.
- Addressed issue that, after connecting a shared CD/DVD-hosted drive with no media inserted, causes some of the commands, like DIR and NET USE, to hang.
- Addressed issue where customers cannot use directory cache sizes greater than 64 KB.
- Addressed issue where Windows Explorer sometimes does not prompt for credentials when a user logs on using a Microsoft account.
- Addressed additional issues with application compatibility and Internet Explorer
How to Download KB3201845 Update ?
This patch is available from Windows Update. When you turn on automatic updating, this update will be downloaded and installed automatically. Being a cumulative update means it has all previously released fixes. If you have installed previous updates, only new fixes that are included in this package will be downloaded and installed to your computer.
Direct Download KB3201845 Offline Installer
If you want to install this update on multiple machines manually, then you can also download standalone installer for Windows 10 update KB3201845 from the direct links given below :-
Cumulative Update for Windows Server 2016 for x64-based Systems (KB3201845)
Windows 10 Update KB3201845 Direct Download / Size 937.9 MB