Microsoft has released .Net Framework 4.7 which incorporates improvements in several areas along with bug fixes. This .Net 4.7 framework is available for Windows 10, Windows 7 and 8.1 and servers starting with Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1.
The latest dot net framework includes bug fixes that were found in the previous versions. We are providing .Net Framework 4.7 offline installer for those Windows.
Microsoft is offering .Net Framework 4.7 offline installer and web installer. If you want to install this latest framework on multiple PC’s without internet connectivity, you can download it from the link given in this blog post.
The .Net 4.7 standalone installer enable you to run many applications that are designed to run on Microsoft Windows. This framework provide common functionality for many applications therefore you would need to install it on your PC for proper functionality of the apps.
This .net framework update will also be made available via Windows 10 automatic update and on Microsoft Catalog update website in coming time. But there is no set time frame given by Microsoft yet.
User need not to hurry in installing this update as this will be only required once developers starts developing and shipping software compatible with .Net 4.7 framework.
The List of New Features and Improvements Introduced in .Net Framework 4.7
- Improved functionality with Elliptic Curve Cryptography.
- Better support for control characters by the DataContractJsonSerializer
- Allows developers use TLS protocols supported by operating system. No need to hard-code a TLS version.
- Object Cache Extensibility.
- New set of APIs added which lets developers to replace default ASP.NET implementations.
- Components that can be replaced are Object Cache Store, Memory monitoring and Memory limit reactions.
Windows Communication Foundation
- Allows the developers to configure TSL 1.1 or TSL 1.2 along with TSL 1.0 and SSL 3.0 as the default message security protocol.
- Improved performance and reliability of Windows Communication Foundation applications as well as serialization.
- High DPI and dynamic DPI support for Windows forms apps.
- Improvement in appearance and layout of forms on high DPI displays.
Windows Presentation Foundation:
- Added support for stylus stack which is based on Windows WM_Pointer messages.
- New implementations for Windows Presentation Foundation printing APIs.
Download .Net Framework 4.7 Offline Installer
Download .Net Framework 4.7 Offline Installer (Size: 58.73 MB)
You may like:
- Download .Net offline installer for All Versions
- Download Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Offline Installer for All Versions
- Direct Download Internet Explorer 11 Offline Installer for Windows 7