VLC media player is the most popular multimedia player, available for all platforms such as Windows, Linux, Unix, Mac OS X, iOS and Android. Videolan player is free and open source cross-platform media player that supports almost all formats of media files including . Due to the customization options, simple UI (User Interface), ability to convert file format and other remarkable features, users have widely accepted this free vlc player.
In this blog post, we are providing VLC media player offline installer that will help you to install VLC on multiple devices (having same OS) even without the Internet connectivity. The VLC standalone setup can be used as many times as required.
Features of VLC Video Player
- It plays everything such as files, discs, streams and webcams.
- Supports all formats of audio and video files such as 3GP, AVI, FLV, MP4, MIDI, WAV, AIFF, MPEG-2, OGG, OGM and so on.
- Completely free and there is no ads or spyware.
- Simple and easy to use UI.
- There is no need of codec packs to play codecs such as MPEG-2, MPEG-4, MKV, MP3, WMV, WebM.
- If the need to convert one file format to another one, user can use VLC.
- Plays partial downloaded media files.
- Helps to download videos from YouTube or another video downloading site.
- Used to record screen, create skins and add subtitle files.
Direct Download VLC Media Player Offline Installer
Download VLC Offline Installer for Windows 32-bit
Download VLC Media Player 64bit Offline Installer
Download VLC Offline Installer for Mac OS X