Adobe Bridge is a digital asset management app which is used for media management such as file browsing, Camera raw and color management. It is used by a number of designers and professional photographers who are dealing with visual assets. Professionals are familiar with Adobe bridge’s versions and features. Adobe Bridge CC 2018 is now available to download as an offline installer. You can download the latest Adobe Bridge CC 2018 standalone installer and experience advanced features.
Every year Adobe brings out new & exciting features in various designing apps including Adobe Bridge CC, Adobe Photoshop CC, Adobe Illustrator CC, Adobe Premiere Pro CC, Adobe Lightroom CC, Adobe Audition CC and more. No doubt, all designing apps are full of important & worth using features.
Bridge CC October 2017 release, is packed with new and more enhanced features such as Publish raw images to Adobe Stock, Search Adobe Stock and along with bug fixes & improvements. The extended and upgraded features of Adobe bridge CC 2018 allows users to work more smoothly and enthusiastically.
What’s new in the latest version of Adobe Bridge CC 2018 (version 8.0)
Publish Raw Images to Adobe Stock:
In order to publish raw images to adobe stock, you have to register your profile on Adobe Stock Contributor portal. After registration, you are enabled for contribution. Drag your image from its content panel to the publish panel, then bridge confirm the conversion of the raw image to JPEG by giving a confirmation through a dialogue box popup. Once you click and confirm the notification, Bridge converts the raw image to JPEG using Camera Raw Plug-in. Now Adobe stock reveals the uploaded JPEG image on uploads page.
Search Adobe Stock:
If you want to search an asset on your computer, enter your preferred asset name in the search bar on the right side of the application. Adobe Stock website reveals all your searched results in your default web browser.
To get your searched options drop down the list in Quick Search box.
Bug Fixes & Improvements:
Adobe Bridge CC now become able to detect the following devices such as:
- Devices connected in Picture Transfer Protocol (PTP) and Media Transfer Protocol (MTP).
- Devices such as iPad and iPhones.
- It also enables to detect the data cards larger than 64 GB memory size.
- Fixes the bug related to Bridge crashing on Mac OS X 10.11.
- Now, it enables to display the Missing dimensions for BMP and GIF files in the Metadata panel.
Direct Download Adobe Bridge CC 2018 Offline Installer
- Adobe Bridge CC 2018 Standalone Package for 32-bit Windows – Download (Size: 822 MB)
- Adobe Bridge CC 2018 Standalone Package for 64-bit Windows – Download (Size: 954 MB)
- Adobe Bridge CC 2018 Standalone Package for Mac OS – Download (Size: 868 MB)