BlueStacks offline installer / Direct Download links from official website.
Android is one of the most popular Mobile operating system that is used by majority of smartphone users. There are millions of applications available for Android smartphones. All these applications can be installed on your desktop pc having windows 10 or Windows 7 installed on it. All you have to do is download Android application files called ending with and extension .APK.
BlueStacks is an Android Emulator software that can be used to install Android apps and games on Windows PC. In this blog post, we are providing direct download BlueStacks offline installer links.
BlueStacks offline installer can also be used without internet connectivity on the PC. If you are running multiple computers, there is no need to download BlueStack software repeatedly. You can download BlueStacks standalone installer from Bluestack direct download links Windows 10 given in this blog post.
The BlueStack supports Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10. It supports both 32-bit and 64-bit versions.
Features of BlueStacks Android Emulator Software
- Lets you to connect Android device to Windows PC or Laptop.
- Play games and run apps on wider screen than on a small sized mobile device.
- Can run multiple applications simultaneously.
- Toolbar having ability to set location and manage volume from Windows PC.
Supports multiple languages.
- Exclusive User Interface.
- Allow you to control Android apps and games on Windows computer using keyboard and mouse.
- Some of the popular apps come pre-loaded on BlueStack.
System Requirements for BlueStacks Offline Installer for Windows 10
- Administrative Privileges
- 4GB of free space of HDD to store apps
- 2 GB of RAM
- Updated Graphic Card Drivers