Chrome Offline Installer lets the users install the Google Chrome browser on the system that doesn’t have Internet connectivity, on the other hand, you can download Google Chrome web installer while being online. The network administrators who require to update Google Chrome on multiple systems can download Chrome Offline Installer. The direct download Google Chrome links are available for all the compatible platforms including Windows, Mac and Linux.
Always stay updated to avoid security issues and severe vulnerabilities. Every new version of Chrome browser brings a high level of security for the users hence Google team always recommend to update Chrome frequently. To update the Chrome browser, download the latest version of Google Chrome setup and install it.
Whether you want to download Chrome latest version for Windows 10 or Windows 7, Linux or Mac the direct download Chrome browser links are available in this post.
How to Update Google Chrome Manually?
If you are using Google Chrome, you can check for a new version of Chrome just by navigating to chrome://help/. Once you are on this page, Google shall automatically check for updates. In case, an update is available it will be downloaded immediately. Just restart the browser to implement the Chrome update. After updating you can check the version of Google Chrome using the same process.
How to Update Google Chrome Using Google Chrome Offline Installer Setup?
Google Chrome Offline Installer download links are given below. Download offline installer setup that is compatible with your system and install the Chrome browser. You can use this setup multiple times on multiple systems.
Direct Download Google Chrome Latest Update
Official links to free download & install Google Chrome for PC full version are given below. Get Google Chrome free for your specific platform and stay up to date.
- Google Chrome Standalone installer for Windows 32-bit (Size: 57 MB) – Download
- Google Chrome direct download for Windows 64-bit (Size: 58 MB) – Download
- Download Chrome offline installer for Mac OS (Size: 80 MB) – Download
- Google Chrome direct download for Linux Debian 64-bit (Size: 60 MB) – Download
- Google Chrome offline installer for Linux RPM (Size: 60 MB) – Download
You may like:
- How to Export Google Chrome Extension
- How to Backup Google Chrome Bookmarks
- How to Synchronize Google Chrome Bookmarks with Android Device
- How To Install And Manage Google Chrome Browser Extensions
- How To Capture Screenshot In Google Chrome (Including Device Frame)
- How to Create Keyboard Shortcuts for Google Chrome Extensions
- How to Create Website Shortcut on Desktop from Google Chrome