Microsoft recently released a new cumulative update KB4512494 for Window 10 version 1709. This latest update bumps the OS build to 16299.1365. This non-security update includes quality improvements and Key changes. This update is only available for the systems running the Windows 10 version 1709. We are providing direct download offline installer links for KB4512494 Cumulative Update for those who are facing download issues via Windows Update or want to update multiple systems without internet connectivity.
Microsoft addresses a number of issues that may cause errors in installing apps. It fixes problems with downloading copyrighted digital media (music, TV shows, movies, and so on) from certain websites using Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer.
When you download & install KB4512494 update you can confirm whether the update is installed or not. For this, press Win key + R and then type winver, you’ll notice the OS build 16299.1365. You can go through Improvements and fixes KB4512494 Windows 10 Cumulative Update. The official release notes are published by Microsoft. Known issues in this update are also revealed by the Microsoft team.
Download Windows 10 Cumulative Update KB4512497 version 1507 Offline Installer
Download KB4512508, KB4511553, KB4512501, KB4512516, KB4512507 Windows 10 Cumulative updates Offline Installer Patch Tuesday on August 2019
Download KB4512517 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1607 [Offline Installer]
Changelog KB4512494 for Windows 10 version 1709
This non-security update includes quality improvements and Key changes include in Windows support websites:
• Addresses an issue with downloading digital rights management (DRM) files from certain websites using Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer.
• Addresses an issue in which the default keyboard for the English (Cyprus) (en-CY) locale was not set properly.
• Addresses an issue that prevents an App-V application from opening and displays a network failure error. This issue occurs under certain circumstances, such as when a system’s battery is low or there is an unexpected power failure.
• Addresses a rare issue that causes Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection (ATP) to temporarily prevent other processes from accessing files.
• Addresses an issue that prevents a user from deleting a network in some specific scenarios.
• Addresses an issue that may prevent devices from starting when they start up using the Preboot Execution Environment (PXE) images from Windows Deployment Services (WDS) or System Centre Configuration Manager (SCCM). The error is, “Status: 0xc0000001, Info: A required device isn’t connected or can’t be accessed.”
• Addresses an issue that may cause the following to stop responding:
• Applications that were made using Visual Basic 6 (VB6).
• Macros that use Visual Basic for Applications (VBA).
• Scripts or apps that use Visual Basic Scripting Edition (VBScript).
You may also receive an “Invalid procedure call” error.