Google is rolling out the latest Google Chrome 76 with a number of fixes and improvements. The direct download links for the stable Google Chrome latest version number 76.0.3809.87 Offline Installer are available for Windows, Linux, and Mac.
We are providing the Google chrome 76 direct download links in this blog post and you can also manually download the latest update of Google Chrome. These offline installer links of Google Chrome 76 are safe to use and share with others. To experience the latest Chrome features now, the users can download Chrome 76 and use it multiple times.
Apart from bug fixes, Google introduced noticeable & demanding features such as Abode flash player plugin blocked by default, better support for PWA (Progressive Web Apps), detecting incognito mode and dark mode support website.
Google Chrome Release Notes: v76.0.3809.87 Release Notes
Security Fixes and Rewards
This Chrome 76 update includes 43 security fixes. Here’s the list of some fixes and the rewards offered to the researchers.
- [$10000]  High CVE-2019-5850: Use-after-free in offline page fetcher. Reported by Brendon Kiszka on 2019-06-21
- [$6000]  High CVE-2019-5860: Use-after-free in PD Film. Reported by Anonymous on 2019-04-26
- [$3000]  High CVE-2019-5853: Memory corruption in regexp length check. Reported by Yngwie(@yngweijw) of IIE Varas and sakura(@eternalsakura13) of Tencent Xuanwu Lab on 2019-06-19
- [$3000]  High CVE-2019-5851: Use-after-poison in offline audio context. Reported by Zhe Jin, Luyao Liu (from Chengdu Security Response Center of Qihoo 360 Technology Co. Ltd on 2019-06-20
- [$TBD]  High CVE-2019-5859: res: URIs can load alternative browsers. Reported by James Lee (@Windowsrcer) of Kryptos Logic on 2019-05-03
- [$5000]  Medium CVE-2019-5856: Insufficient checks on the filesystem: URI permissions. Reported by Yongke Wang of Tencent’s Xuanwu Lab (xlab.tencent.com) on 2019-05-17
- [$N/A]  Medium CVE-2019-5863: Use-after-free in Web USB on Windows. Reported by Yuxiang Li (@Xbalien29) of Tencent Security Platform Department on 2019-03-19
- [$N/A]  Medium CVE-2019-5855: Integer overflow in PDFium. Reported by Zhen Zhou of NSFOCUS Security Team on 2019-05-20
- [$TBD]  Medium CVE-2019-5865: Site isolation bypass from compromised renderer. Reported by Ivan Fratric of Google Project Zero on 2019-06-11
- [$500]  Low CVE-2019-5858: Insufficient filtering of Open URL service parameters. Reported by evi1m0 of Bilibili Security Team on 2019-05-07
- [$500]  Low CVE-2019-5864: Insufficient port filtering in CORS for extensions. Reported by Devin Grindle on 2019-02-28
- [$TBD]  Low CVE-2019-5862: AppCache not robust to compromised renderers. Reported by Jun Kokatsu, Microsoft Browser Vulnerability Research on 2019-03-26
- [$TBD]  Low CVE-2019-5861: Click location incorrectly checked. Reported by Robin Linus (robinlinus.com) on 2019-04-10
- [$N/A]  Low CVE-2019-5857: Comparison of -0 and null yields crash. Reported by cloud fuzzer on 2019-05-09
- [$N/A]  Low CVE-2019-5854: Integer overflow in PDFium text rendering. Reported by Zhen Zhou of NSFOCUS Security Team on 2019-05-23
- [$TBD]  Low CVE-2019-5852: Object leak of utility functions. Reported by David Erceg on 2019-19
- We would also like to thank all security researchers that worked with us during the development cycle to prevent security bugs from ever reaching the stable channel.
-  Various fixes from internal audits, fuzzing, and other initiatives
How to Update Google Chrome 76 Manually
While using Chrome 75, you can check for new version availability just by navigating to chrome://help/. Once you are on this page Google shall automatically check for the updates. In case, an update is available it will be downloaded immediately. You will need to restart the browser to implement the Chrome 76 update.
Download Google Chrome 76 Offline Installer
You can download Google Chrome 76 offline installer for your particular Operating System using below given direct links:
• Download web installer: Google Chrome Web 32-bit | Google Chrome 64-bit | Freeware
• Google Chrome 76 offline installer for Windows 32-bit | 52.7 MB Download
• Google Chrome 76 offline installer for Windows 64-bit | 53.5 MB Download
• Download: Google Chrome MSI Installers for Windows (automatic update)