Apple’s latest mobile operating system iOS 11 bringing a bunch of amazing features. Apple releases public beta in order to get this tested by the users, before the official launch. The curious iPhone and iPad users can experience ultimate features of iOS 11 by enrolling themselves for public betas and provide their feedback about the overall functionality of new Apple OS. Download iOS 11 public beta by following the steps in this article.
Do keep in mind, the iOS public beta versions may contain bugs, so it is not recommended to use developers preview if you don’t have an additional testing device. Download iOS 11 public beta if you can tackle with unexpected issues on your iPhone or iPad. The beta versions are used by software developers and they help to find and fix bugs prior to releasing stable versions.
Note: Before starting to download iOS 11 public beta, you are highly recommended to take a backup of your device.
To Enroll in iOS Beta Software Program
It is pretty simple to register Apple account for public beta. It’s one time process, therefore you don’t need to follow this process every time you download iOS Public Beta. In case you have already enrolled, you just need to sign in using your Apple ID. Follow the below-given steps to sign up with Apple ID.
- Go to Apple Beta Program website on your iPhone or iPad (on which you want to enroll Public Beta).
- Click on Sign up.
- Enter your Apple ID, Password, and tap on Sign in.
- When prompted with terms and conditions pop-up, click on Accept.
- You can notice, the iOS tab is highlighted (if not, then select it yourself).
- Now scroll down to Get Started section and click on “Enroll your iOS device”.
- On the next screen, tap on Download profile button and then click on Allow.
- Tap on Install and follow up on screen instructions.
- Finally, reboot your iPhone or iPad.
- Download Apple iOS 10.3.2 Offline Installer for iPhone, iPad and iPod
- Download iTunes 12.6.1 Offline Installer for Windows and MacOS
To Install iOS 11 Public Beta
- In order to install iOS 11 public beta, follow the below explained steps.
- Launch Settings on your iPhone or iPad.
- Click on General and then Software Update.
- When iOS 11 public beta appears, just tap on Download and Install.
- Tap on Install Now.
That’s it. Now you can experience iOS 11 public beta. Do share your personal experience about iOS 11 functionality via comments.