Microsoft has released second Windows 10 Cumulative Update in December 2016. With KB3206632 Windows 10 build 14393.576 is being rolled to both PCs and Mobile devices. Like previous Windows Patch KB3201845 this update too contains only security fixes and stability improvements. No new feature for Windows 10 operating systems is introduced with this version.
Change log for KB3206632 Cumulative update Windows 10 build 14393.576
- Improved reliability of Security Support Provider Interface.
- Addressed a service crash in Connected Devices Platform Service (CDPSVC) that in some situations could lead to the machine not being able to acquire an IP address.
- Addressed issue where a Catalog-signed module installation does not work on Nano Server.
- Addressed issue with Devices left with Hello on for an excessive amount of time will not go into power savings mode.
- Addressed issue with gl_pointSize to not work properly when used with drawElements method in Internet Explorer 11.
- Addressed issue where Azure Active Directory-joined machines after upgrading to Windows 10 Version 1607 cannot sync with Exchange.
- Addressed additional issues with app compatibility, updated time zone information, Internet Explorer.
- Security updates to Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Uniscribe, Common Log File System Driver.
How to Download KB3206632 Update ?
This patch is available from Windows Update. When you turn on automatic updating, this update will be downloaded and installed automatically. Being a cumulative update means it has all previously released fixes. If you have installed previous updates, only new fixes that are included in this package will be downloaded and installed to your computer.
Direct Download KB3206632 Offline Installer Links
If you want to install this update on multiple machines manually, then you can also download standalone installer for Windows 10 update KB3206622 from the direct links given below :-
Cumulative Update for Windows Server 2016 for x64-based Systems (KB3206632)
Windows 10 Update KB3206632 Direct Download / Size 947.5 MB