Download KB3213986 update, which is first Cumulative update for Windows 10 Version 1607 in January 2017. With this update Windows 10 build number is incremented to 14393.693. This Microsoft Windows Update include bug fixes and quality improvements to operating systems with no new feature introduced in this “Patch Tuesday” update.
Some of the Issuer and vulnerabilities fixed in this update for Windows 10 are in Groove Music Player, issues released fingerprint authentications. Access related issue found in App-V Connection Group etc. You can take a look at complete changelog given below.
Changelog for KB3213986 Microsoft Update Installer.
- Improved the reliability of Groove Music playback in the background, App-V, video playback and Remote Desktop.
- Addressed issue where after successful fingerprint authentication on a device with the screen off, the screen does not turn back on.
- Addressed issue where only one input device works when you connect two similar input devices to the same machine.
- Addressed issue in the App-V Connection Group that allows users to have access to pieces of functionality that they were not designated to for access.
- Addressed issue that prevents users from selecting multiple certificates simultaneously through the UI.
- Addressed issue where the Request Control function does not work with Remote Assistance if the user being assisted is on Windows Server 2008 R2 or Windows Server 2012.
- Addressed issue that prevents a smart card module from pairing with a contactless smart card reader.
- Addressed issue with license conversion of Server Core from evaluation version to a retail version.
- Addressed issue that prevents users from opening Internet shortcut (.URL) files with Internet Explorer when Enhanced Protected Mode is enabled.
- Addressed issue that prevents users from logging on if a device has been away from the corporate network over a period of time.
- Addressed additional issues with Microsoft Edge, clustering, Internet Explorer, Windows Update, input devices, facial recognition, Logon, Hyper-V, PCI bus drivers and Windows Kernel.
How to Download KB3213986 Update & Manually update Windows 10?
This patch is available from Windows Update. When you turn on automatic updating, this update will be downloaded and installed automatically. Being a cumulative update means it has all previously released fixes. If you have installed previous updates, only new fixes that are included in this package will be downloaded and installed to your computer.
Direct Download KB3213986 Offline Installer
If you want to install this update on multiple machines manually, then you can also download this Microsoft Update Installer for Windows 10 update KB3213986 from the direct links given below Which can be used to for Windows 10 upgrade offline :-
Windows 10 KB3213986 Windows Update Standalone Installer 32bit / Size :- 514.4MB
Windows 10 KB3213986 Windows Update Standalone Installer 64bit / Size :- 950.6 MB
Cumulative Update for Windows Server 2016 for x64-based Systems (KB3213986)
Download Windows 10 Update KB3213986 Direct Download / Size 950.6 MB