Microsoft has released Windows 10 update KB4022723 build 14393.1378. The Anniversary Update users can download KB4022723 offline installer and experience the various improvements introduced in this build. Cumulative update KB4022723 direct download is available for Windows 10 Anniversary update 1607.
With this latest update, Windows 10 Anniversary update is incremented to 14393.1378. In this blog post, we are providing official links to download KB4022723 offline installer which are 100% safe. Moreover, you can also download KB4022723 update for Windows Server 2016.
Changelog for Windows 10 Update KB4022723 Build 14393.1378
- Addressed an issue introduced by KB4022715 where Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge printing from a frame may result in 404 not found or blank page printed.
- Addressed issue where CRM UI may hang when pressing the reply button in mail workflow.
- Addressed issue where the Volume Activation Services tool (vmw.exe) stops working with error “Indicates two revision levels are incompatible“ when attempting to activate the Volume License Service role.
- Addressed issue where multipath I/O does not use other available paths during a failover scenario.
- Addressed issue where a PC randomly crashes after a user inserts a USB device into the USB port.
- Addressed issue where a blue screen and the “unmountable_boot_volume” message appear during the system boot process when the Unified Write Filter is enabled.
- Addressed issue where a computer stops working when trying to add a phone to the computer for use as a modem.
- Addressed issue where Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) applications stop receiving traps.
- Addressed issue where Page faults for Demand Zero Pages are significantly slower (> 10%), which causes many applications to run slower.
- Addressed issue with error that occurs when users sign out from an application when Active Directory Federation Services is enabled.
- Addressed issue where nodes fail to join a cluster because of failed certificate authentication if SHA1 is disabled.
- Addressed issue with the Server Message Block Bandwidth limiting feature not working.
- Addressed issue where the storage replication driver (wvrf.sys) is in an infinite loop.
- Addressed issue where a 2012 R2 or below Remote Desktop License Server causes the 2016 Remote Desktop Services Host to crash and stop giving sessions to clients.
- Addressed issue to add support in certutil.exe to allow certificate templates to be marked for Windows Hello.
- Addressed issue where you may lose access to storage disks when there are still available paths if there is an error on one of the multipath I/O paths.
- Addressed a WS-Federation sign-out problem where users initiate Sign-out from an application configured with SAML. In this case, the Sign-out fails with an ADFS exception identified with an ADFS Admin Event 364 Error. This issue is limited to ADFS 4.0.
- Addressed issue where the creation of virtual disks fails in Windows Server 2016 storage spaces when the physical disk allocation is set to manual for all the selected disks.
- Addressed a reliability issue in Windows Search.
- Addressed additional issues in printing, updates to the Access Point Name (APN) database, Start menu and taskbar, Internet Explorer and the Windows Shell.
How to Download KB4022723 Update & Manually Update Windows 10
This latest Windows 10 update can be downloaded using Windows Update. When you enable automatic updating mode, this update will be downloaded and installed automatically. Being a cumulative update means it has all previously released fixes. If you have installed previous updates, only new fixes that are included in this package will be downloaded and installed on your computer.
Direct Download KB4022723 Offline Installer Windows 10 Anniversary Update 1607
Direct Download KB4022723 Offline Installer for Windows Server 2016
Download KB4022723 Standalone Installer 64-bit Size – 1048.8 MB Download