Microsoft released Cumulative Update KB4034674 for Windows 10 Version 1703 on 8, August 2017. KB4034674 offline installer links are provided at the end of this blog post. KB4034674 direct download links provided here are from Microsoft’s official site and 100% safe.
With August patch Tuesday Windows 10 Version 1703 OS Build is incremented to 15063.540. There is no new feature introduced in this security update.
A total of 14 vulnerabilities are fixed in this update out of which 5 are rated as critical and 9 important.
Changelog for KB4034674 Cumulative Update Windows 10 Version 1703 Build 15063.540 : Patch Tuesday
- Addressed issue where the policies provisioned using Mobile Device Management (MDM) should take precedence over policies set by provisioning packages.
- Addressed issue where the Site to Zone Assignment List group policy (GPO) was not set on machines when it was enabled.
- Addressed issue where the AppLocker rules wizard crashes when selecting accounts.
- Addressed issue where the primary computer relationship is not determined when you have a disjoint NetBIOS domain name for your DNS Name. This prevents folder redirection and roaming profiles from successfully blocking your profile or redirects folders to a non-primary computer.
- Addressed issue where an access violation in the Mobile Device Manager Enterprise feature causes stop errors.
- Security updates to Microsoft Edge, Microsoft Windows Search Component, Microsoft Scripting Engine, Microsoft Windows PDF Library, Windows Hyper-V, Windows Server, Windows kernel-mode drivers, Windows Subsystem for Linux, Windows shell, Common Log File System Driver, Internet Explorer, and the Microsoft JET Database Engine.
How to Download KB4034674 Update & Manually update Windows 10?
This Windows 10 Tuesday patch is available on Windows Update. When you turn on automatic updates, this update will be downloaded and installed automatically. Being a cumulative update means it has all previously released fixes. If you have installed previous updates, only new fixes that are included in this package will be downloaded and installed on your computer.
Direct Download KB4034674 Offline Installer Windows 10 Version
If you want to install this update on multiple machines manually, then you can also download KB4034674 offline installer from the direct links given below Which can be used for Windows 10 upgrade offline:-
Windows 10 KB4034674 Windows Update Standalone Installer 32bit / Size :- 498 MB
Windows 10 KB4034674 Windows Update Standalone Installer 64bit / Size :- 862 MB