Windows 7 monthly rollup KB4038777 is released and available for download. This latest Windows 7 Security Update includes OS improvements and bug fixes. The issues addressed in Windows 7 update KB4038777 were a part of previous KB4034670 update that was released on August 15, 2015. You can download KB4038777 Update using official links given in this blog post.
Full Changelog of Window 7 Update KB4038777
- Addressed issue where applications that have LDAP referral chasing options enabled use a TCP dynamic port connection that doesn’t close until the applications close or the calling OS restarts. With sufficient time and volume, these applications may completely consume all TCP dynamic ports. If that occurs, network communications will fail for any protocol or operation that uses dynamic ports. This issue was introduced by the July and August 2017 cumulative updates, starting with KB4025337 and KB4025341.
- Updates to Internet Explorer 11’s navigation bar with the search box.
- Addressed issue in Internet Explorer where undo is broken if character conversion is canceled using IME.
- Addressed issue in Internet Explorer where graphics render incorrectly.
- Addressed issue in Internet Explorer where the Delete key functioned improperly.
- Re-release of MS16-087- Security update for Windows print spooler components.
- Security updates to Microsoft Graphics Component, Windows kernel-mode drivers, Windows shell, Windows Hyper-V, Windows kernel, Windows Virtualization, and Internet Explorer.
Download Windows 7 Update KB4038777 Offline Installer
Download KB4038777 Standalone Package for 32-bit Windows 7 (Size: 121 MB)
Download KB4038777 Standalone Package for 64-bit Windows 7 (Size: 198 MB)
The above given Windows 7 standalone package links are official ones, hence these are safe to use. In case you run into Windows 7 update issues, do write us in the comment section. We shall assist you to resolve the Windows update problems.