Windows 7 Update KB4038779 Offline Installer is available to download. This Windows 7 security only update doesn’t include any new operating system feature. Microsoft team has addressed security vulnerabilities and introduced quality improvements in this September 2017 Windows 7 update.
The KB4038779 update be downloaded and installed automatically on your Windows 7 system. If you want Windows 7 standalone installer, you can download KB4038779 from the direct links provided later on this post.
- Download KB4038777 Windows 7 Offline Installer September 2017
- Windows 10 Offline Updates Released in 2017 [Official Links]
List of Improvements and Fixes Introduced in Windows 7 Update KB4038779
- Addressed issue where applications that have LDAP referral chasing options enabled use a TCP dynamic port connection that doesn’t close until the applications close or the calling OS restarts. With sufficient time and volume, these applications may completely consume all TCP dynamic ports. If that occurs, network communications will fail for any protocol or operation that uses dynamic ports. This issue was introduced by the July and August 2017 cumulative updates starting with KB4025337 and KB4025341.
- Re-release of MS16-087- Security update for Windows print spooler components.
- Security updates to Microsoft Graphics Component, Windows kernel-mode drivers, Windows shell, Windows Hyper-V, Windows kernel, and Windows Virtualization.
Download Windows 7 Update KB4038779 Offline Installer
Windows 7 standalone package links are official ones; hence these are safe to use. If you run into Windows 7 update issues, do write us in the comment section. We shall assist you to resolve the Windows update problems.