Windows 10 cumulative update KB4074592 (OS Build 15063.909) is being rolled out for the systems running Windows 10 version 1703 (Creators Update). You can grab this latest Windows update either through Windows update or by using direct download links given in this post and experience improvements & fixes packed in this KB4074592 update.
With this KB4074592 update, no new features are introduced for Windows 10 Creators Update but the important changelog is included. Microsoft team also revealed the known issues in KB4074592 update.
You can update multiple Windows 10 systems (running same version) by using KB4074592 offline installer package. As per Microsoft update catalog this new Windows 10 update is categorized as a security update.
Changelog of Windows 10 Update KB4074592
- Addresses issue with a fragment identifier contained in links opened using the Enterprise Mode Site List to redirect from Microsoft Edge to Internet Explorer.
- Addresses issue with scrolling through customer applications in Microsoft Edge.
- Addresses a script-related issue that caused Internet Explorer to stop working in some cases.
- Addresses issue with launching files using linked shortcuts in Internet Explorer.
- Addresses issue with rendering graphics elements in Internet Explorer.
- Addresses issue in Internet Explorer where pressing the Delete key inserted a new line in input boxes in an application.
- Addresses issue where some users may have experienced issues logging into some websites when using third-party account credentials in Microsoft Edge.
- Updates time zone information.
- Addresses issue where telemetry data couldn’t be uploaded using UTC because of networking environments that prevent access to the necessary CRL servers.
- Addresses issue where the certutil.exe -MergePfx feature couldn’t produce a merged EPF file for multiple V1 certificates.
- Addresses issue where MMC application snap-ins—such as Services, Local Policy Admin, and Printer Management—fail to run when Windows Defender Application Control (Device Guard) is turned on. The error is “Object doesn’t support this property or method.”
- Addresses issue where booting with Unified Write Filter (UWF) turned on may lead to stop error 0xE1 in embedded devices, particularly when using a USB HUB.
- Improves performance of Intel processors that have Hardware P-States (HWP) enabled.
Addresses issue where customers sometimes see the error message “Something went wrong” after completing the out-of-box experience.
- Security updates to Microsoft Scripting Engine, Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Windows Search component, Windows Kernel, Device Guard, Windows storage and file systems, and the Common Log File System driver.
Direct Download KB4074592 Offline Installer
- KB4074592 Standalone Package for 32-bit Windows – Download (Size: 589 MB)
- KB4074592 Standalone Package for 64-bit Windows – Download (Size: 998 MB)