March 2018 Patch Tuesday: The latest Windows 10 update KB4088787 is released and available to download. If you are running Windows 10 Anniversary Update, you can grab this update and fix several bugs. With this Windows 10 cumulative update, the OS build is incremented to 14393.2125. The detailed bug fixes and improvements are mentioned on Microsoft support page. The known issues are not revealed by the Microsoft as they are not aware of the same yet.
Standalone installer Windows 10 update links provided here are of direct download nature, you are not required to go to Windows Catalog Website and manually search and downloads them one by one.
If you want to update your Windows 10 system manually, navigate Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update. You can also create Check Update Shortcut to manually check for available update.
You may like:
- Download KB4088776 Cumulative Update Offline Installer for Windows 10 Version 1709
- Download KB4088875 and KB4088878 Offline Installer for Windows 7 SP1 March Patch Tuesday
- Download KB4088876 and KB4088879 Offline Installer for Windows 8.1 March Patch Tuesday
Changelog of KB4088787 Windows 10 Update
- Addresses issue with printing XML documents with Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge.
- Addresses issue where Internet Explorer stops working when using F12-based developer tools.
- Updates legacy Document Mode cell visibility in Internet Explorer.
- Addresses issue where Internet Explorer is unresponsive in certain scenarios when a Browser Helper Object is installed.
- Addresses issue that causes online video playback to stop responding.
- Addresses issue where an AD FS server issue causes the WID AD FS database to become unusable after a restart. This might prevent the AD FS service from starting.
- Due to recent work with our antivirus (AV) partners, AV software has now reached a sustained level of broad compatibility with Windows updates. After analyzing the available data, we’re lifting the AV compatibility check for the March 2018 Windows security updates for supported Windows 10 devices through Windows Update. We’ll continue to require that AV software be compatible. Devices with known AV driver compatibility problems will be blocked from updates. We recommend that customers check installed AV software compatibility with their AV provider.
- Addresses issue in which WPF applications that are running on touch or stylus-enabled systems may stop working or stop responding after some time without any touch activity.
- Security updates to Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Microsoft Scripting Engine, Microsoft Windows Search component, Windows Desktop Bridge, Microsoft Graphics component, Windows Kernel, Windows Shell, Windows MSXML, Windows Datacenter Networking, Windows Installer, and Windows Hyper-V.