Windows 10 cumulative update KB4100403 is released and available to download for the systems running the latest version 1803. This update incorporates quality improvements as Microsoft team is focusing on polishing this major update rather than adding new features with the release of latest Windows 10 update.
You are suggested to apply this May Patch Tuesday update KB4100403 to make your system more stable and to avoid issues. KB4100403 offline installer package (x86 or x64 version) links are uploaded to Microsoft Update Catalog and also available in this blog post.
With this Windows 10 update, the OS build increments to 17134.81. Microsoft team also revealed known issues and workaround of this cumulative update.
You can perform a manual update by navigating Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update and select Check for updates. On the other hand, you can also access direct download KB4100403 standalone package links.
If you face any issue when you try to apply the update on your Windows 10 system, do let us know. We shall assist you to resolve Windows 10 Update issues.
Changelog of KB4100403 Update Windows 10 Version 1803
- Addresses an issue in Internet Explorer that might cause communication between web workers to fail in certain asynchronous scenarios with multiple visits to a web page.
- Addresses additional issues with updated time zone information.
- Addresses an issue where closed-caption settings are preserved after upgrade.
- Addresses a reliability issue that may cause Microsoft Edge or other applications to stop responding when you create a new audio endpoint while audio or video playback is starting.
- Addresses an issue that may cause Windows Hello enrolment to fail on certain hardware that has dGPUs.
- Addresses an issue with power regression on systems with NVMe devices from certain vendors.
Direct Download KB4100403 Offline Installer
- KB4100403 Standalone Package for 32-bit Windows – Download (Size: 205 MB)
- KB4100403 Standalone Package for 64-bit Windows – Download (Size: 427 MB)