Microsoft has released Windows 10 update KB4103721 as a part of Patch Tuesday for May 2018. This update is available for the systems running Windows 10 April 2018 Update, the latest version of Windows 10. KB4103721 update includes only few bug fixes related to Remote Desktop, App-V, VPN, and more.
The official links of KB4103721 offline installer are available on this blog post. If you are unable to update your system via Windows Update, you can grab these x86 or x64 version links.
With this update, the OS build bumps to 17134.48 and some issues are revealed by Microsoft in release notes.
Some of the users are facing black screen & booting issues after installing KB4103721. Unfortunately, most of the Windows updates bring such kind of issues making users annoyed.
- Download KB4100403 Cumulative Update Offline Installer for Windows 10 Version 1803
- Download KB4103714 Cumulative Update Offline Installer for Windows 10 Version 1709 May 2018
Improvements and Fixes Incorporated in KB4103721
- Addresses an issue with the April 2018 Windows Servicing update that causes App-V Scripts (User Scripts) to stop working.
- Addresses an issue that may cause some devices to stop responding or working when using applications, such as Cortana or Chrome, after installing the Windows 10 April 2018 Update.
- Addresses an issue that prevents certain VPN apps from working on builds of Windows 10, version 1803. These apps were developed using an SDK version that precedes Windows 10, version 1803, and use the public RasSetEntryProperties API.
- Addresses additional issues with updated time zone information.
- Addresses an issue that may cause an error when connecting to a Remote Desktop server. For more information, see CredSSP updates for CVE-2018-0886.
- Security updates to Windows Server, Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Microsoft scripting engine, Windows app platform and frameworks, Windows kernel, Microsoft Graphics Component, Windows storage and filesystems, HTML help, and Windows Hyper-V.
Direct Download KB4103721 Offline Installer
- KB4103721 Standalone Package for 32-bit Windows – Download (Size: 149 MB)
- KB4103721 Standalone Package for 64-bit Windows – Download (Size: 326 MB)