Microsoft released the cumulative update KB4501375 for Window 10 version 1903 (May 2019 Update). This Update contains only quality improvements and bug fixes. It is the second Patch Tuesday in June 2019.
This latest update bumps the OS build to 18362.207. It’s recommended to always update your Windows 10 system to the latest update available. According to the company, address a number of issues that may cause errors in installing apps. It fixes problems with Night light, Windows Hello, Office applications, Microsoft Edge, and networking issues.
When you download & install KB4501375 update you can confirm whether the update is installed or not. For this, press Win key + R and then type winver, you’ll notice the OS build 18362.207.
We are providing direct download offline installer links for KB4501375 Cumulative Update for those who are facing download issues via Windows Update or want to update multiple systems without internet connectivity. This update is only available for the systems running the latest Windows 10 version 1903 (May 2019 Update).
You can also Download the First Patch Tuesday KB4509479 Cumulative Update for Window 10 version 1809 in June.
You can go through Improvements and fixes KB4501375 Windows 10 Cumulative Update. The official release notes are published by Microsoft. Known issues in this update are also revealed by the Microsoft team.
Changelog KB4501375 for Windows 10 version 1903
This update includes quality improvements. Key changes include. it’s referred as “June 27, 2019—KB4501375 (OS Build 18362.207)” If you’re already running the Windows 10 May 2019 Update on your device, this update will address these problems:
• Addresses an issue that fails to display the cursor when you hover over the keyboard magnifier.
• Providing a problem that may prevent Container Hosts from receiving an address from a Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) server.
• Addresses an issue with looping redirects between Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer 11.
• Fixed a problem with Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG) marker display.
• Addresses an issue with displaying portions of a webpage that has many elements and multiple nesting levels under certain conditions in Internet Explorer.
• Fixed a problem with programmatic scrolling in Internet Explorer 11.
• Addresses an issue that may cause playback of some video content generated by iOS devices to fail.
• Fixed a problem that may cause “Error 1309” while installing or uninstalling certain types of .msi or .msp files on a virtual drive.
• Addresses an issue that may cause Night light, Color Management profiles, or gamma correction to stop working after shutting down a device.
• Providing a problem that only shows a grey scale in the camera during Windows Hello enrolment.
• Addresses a desktop and taskbar flickering issue on Windows Server 2019 Terminal Server that occurs when using User Profile Disks.
• Fixed an issue that prevents the Windows Event Log service from processing notifications that the log is full.
• Addresses a problem that causes Office 365 applications to stop working after opening when they are deployed as App-V packages.
• Fixed an issue that allows users to disable the sign-in background image when the “Computer\Administrative Templates\Control Panel\Personalization\Prevent changing lock screen and login image” policy is enabled.
• Fixed a disconnection issue when using fitness software on an Android phone that has the Your Phone application installed.
• Fixed a problem that may prevent some upgrades from Windows 7 from completing successfully when third-party antivirus software is installed.
• Reinforces the Certificate Revocation List (CRL) on Internet Key Exchange version 2 (IKEv2) machines for certificate-based virtual private network (VPN) connections, such as Device Tunnel, in an Always-on VPN deployment.
• Fixed an issue that may display the error, “MMC has detected an error in a snap-in and will unload it.” when you try to expand, view or create Custom Views in Event Viewer. Additionally, the application may stop responding or close. You may also receive the same error when using Filter Current Log in the Action menu with built-in views or logs.
• Fixed a problem that triggers a Group Policy update even when there are no policy changes.
• Addresses an issue that may prevent the Preboot Execution Environment (PXE) from starting a device from a Windows Deployment Services (WDS) server configured to use Variable Window Extension. T
• Fixed a problem with WinHTTP registrations that increase the registry size and delay the operating system’s start-up.
Download & Install KB4501375 for Windows 10 Version 1903
This update is available immediately, it’ll download and install automatically, but you can always force the update from Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update and clicking the Check for updates button (and clicking the Download and install now option if applicable).
You can download the updates to install them manually with the links below: