Windows 10 cumulative update KB4565503 is released and available to download. KB4565503 update not only addresses a number of bug fixes but also includes quality improvements. Download KB4565503 offline installer using direct download links and install it to apply the changes.
With the KB4565503 update, OS build increments to the latest build OS Build 19041.388. For security purposes, you are always recommended to Update Windows and avoid unwanted Microsoft Windows issues.
KB4565503 includes notable security improvements in Microsoft Store, managing files, basic operations of Windows, OneDrive connection, and more. Microsoft published the release notes of KB4565503 which contain all the important information about this Windows 10 update.
KB4565503 (OS Build 19041.388) Highlights
- Improves security in the Microsoft Store.
- Updates to improve security when using input devices (such as a mouse, keyboard, or stylus).
- Updates to improve security when Windows performs basic operations.
- Updates for storing and managing files.
- Updates an issue that might cause certain games and applications to have visual distortion when resizing in windowed mode or switching from full screen to window mode.
- Updates to improve security when using Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge Legacy.
- Updates an issue that might prevent some applications from printing documents that contain graphics or large files.
- Updates an issue that might prevent you from connecting to OneDrive using the OneDrive app.
Improvements and Fixes Included in KB4565503
- Addresses an issue in certain apps that use the ImeMode property to control Input Method Editor (IME) mode in Windows 10, version 2004 (the May 2020 Update). For example, this issue prevents input mode from automatically switching to Full-width Katakana mode, Full-width Alphanumeric mode, or Full-width Hiragana mode. For more information, see KB4564002 and the blog post, Getting the May 2020 Update Ready for Release – UPDATED.
- Addresses an issue that might prevent you from using PowerShell to change the system locale on Server Core platforms.
- Addresses an issue that might cause certain games and applications to have visual distortion when resizing in windowed mode or switching from full screen to window mode.
- Addresses an issue that might cause lsass.exe to fail with the error message, “A critical system process, C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe, failed with status code c0000008. The machine must now be restarted.”
- Addresses an issue that might prevent some applications from printing documents that contain graphics or large files after installing Windows Updates released June 9, 2020.
- Addresses an issue that might prevent you from connecting to OneDrive using the OneDrive app. This issue occurs on some older devices or on devices that have older apps, which use legacy file system filter drivers. As a result, this might prevent these devices from downloading new files or opening previously synced or downloaded files.
- Security updates to the Microsoft Scripting Engine, Windows App Platform and Frameworks, the Microsoft Store, Windows Graphics, Windows Input and Composition, Windows Media, Windows Shell, Windows Fundamentals, Windows Management, Windows Kernel, Windows Hybrid Cloud Networking, Windows Storage and Filesystems, Windows Update Stack, Windows MSXML, Windows File Server and Clustering, Windows Remote Desktop, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge Legacy, and the Microsoft JET Database Engine.
Download KB4565503 Windows 10 Version 1909 Cumulative Update Standalone Installers
- KB4565503 Standalone installer for 32-bit Windows – Download (Size: 74 MB)
- KB4565503 Offline Installer for 64-bit Windows – Download (Size: 269 MB)