MacOS Sierra is Apple’s desktop Operating System which incorporates a bunch of interesting features. The latest MacOS Sierra 10.12.5 update has been released that improves security, enhance compatibility and stability for Mac systems. MacOS Sierra 10.12.5 offline installer is available to download which helps to install MacOS Sierra on multiple systems without Internet connectivity.
If you are running MacOS Sierra 10.12.4 and want to update your Mac system, you can access either App Store or the MacOS Sierra offline installer links, given in this blog post. After downloading MacOS Sierra 10.12.5 standalone installer, you can perform the installation on your system through iTunes.
All Mac users are recommended to update their systems to the latest MacOS Sierra 10.12.5 update to improve the performance of the systems.
Highlights of MacOS Sierra 10.12.5 Update
- Fixes an issue where audio may stutter when played through USB headphones.
- Enhances compatibility of the Mac App Store with future software updates.
- Adds support for media-free installation of Windows 10 Creators Update using Boot Camp.
- Adds support for more digital camera RAW formats.
- Resolves an issue, affecting some enterprise and education customers, that may cause the system date to be set to the year 2040.
- Prevents a potential kernel panic when starting up from a NetInstall image. This fix is available when starting up from a NetInstall image created from the macOS 10.12.5 installer.
Direct Download MacOS Sierra 10.12.5 Offline Installer
Download MacOS Sierra 10.12.5 Update (Size: 1.5 GB)
Download MacOS Sierra 10.12.5 Combo (Size: 2.0 GB)
Download MacOS Sierra 10.12.5 for iMacs (Size: 1.5 GB)
Do share your experience of this latest MacOS Sierra update and if you find any problem while downloading MacOS Sierra offline installer, let us know via comments, we will assist you to resolve the issues.