Microsoft has released .Net framework 4.6.2 which incorporates lots of noticeable new features and improvements in some areas. Some of the changes are made available based on the feedback of users. You can download .Net Framework 4.6.2 Offline Installer and experience latest features.
Microsoft .Net framework is the base of many applications designed to run on Microsoft Windows. It provides common functionality for lots of applications therefore it is compulsory to download .Net Offline Installer on PCs if you want that apps to work properly.
The .Net Framework 4.6.2 Offline Installer can be useful in those situations when web installer cannot be used due to the issues of Internet connectivity.
The List of New Features and Improvements Introduced in .Net Framework 4.6.2
- Upgraded support for localized error messages in data annotation validators.
- Asynchronous support with session state store providers and for output cache providers.
- The characters in dot Net Framework 4.6.2 classified based on Unicode Standard Version 8.0.0 and on the other hand in .Net Framework 4.6.1, the characters are classified based on Unicode 6.3.
- The .Net Framework 4.6.2 includes the support for Digital Signature Algorithm X509 certificates, supporting larger key sizes.
- This version also allows computing signatures with SHA-2 family of hash algorithm
Addition of support for persisted key symmetric encryption.
- Connection pooling along with timeouts with Azure SQL Databases.
- Introduced two enhancements for always encrypted.
Windows Communication Foundation:
- Improved support for multiple daylight saving time adjustment rules by the DataContractJsonSerializer class.
- Security support for certificates stored using Windows cryptography library.
- Support for preserving UTC time when serializing and deserializing with XMLSerializer class.
- NetNamedPipeBinding best match.
- SSL 3.0 is no longer a default protocol now.
Windows Presentation Foundation:
- Group sorting
- Soft keyboard support
- Per-monitor DPI
Windows Workflow Foundation:
- Support for C# expressions and IntelliSense in Re-hosted Workflow Foundation Designer.
- Workflow Version 1 style applications with WorkFlow tracking on now run under FIPS mode.
- Updated to support TLS 1.1 and 1.2.
- Converting Windows Forms and WPF apps to Universal Windows Platforms (UWP) apps.
- Offering capabilities to bring existing Windows Desktop apps along with WPF & Windows Forms apps to the UWP.
Improvements in debugging
- Debugging API has been enhanced in the Dot Net Framework 4.6.2 in order to perform additional analysis
Direct Download .Net 4.6.2 Offline Installer
Microsoft .Net Framework 4.6.2 Standalone Installer is available for Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2008 R2 SP, Windows Server 2012 and Windows Server 2012 R2.
Download .Net 4.6.2 Offline Installer 32-bit and 64-bit (Size: 59.13 MB)