The latest version implements Support for window.DOMStringList object of the W3C DOM3 DOMStringList Interface. Fixes varous mouse gesture sensitivity and recognition issues. Fixed issued related to browser crashing out while reloading, file downloading and extension autoupdate. Various issued related to opera installers are also fixed.
The security issues fixed in this version includes.
- Fixed an issue where large form inputs could allow execution of arbitrary code.
- Fixed an issue which made it possible to carry out clickjacking attacks against internal opera: URLs;
- Fixed issues which allowed web pages to gain limited access to files on the user’s computer
- Fixed an issue where email passwords were not immediately deleted when deleting private data
- Fixed an issue which could cause the wrong executable to be used to display a downloaded file in its folder