Opera 49, has been released and available to download for Windows, Linux, and macOS. The latest version of Opera comes with improvements as well as the upgrade to the existing features. The network administrators can download Opera 49 offline installer and install the browser on multiple PCs having same operating systems. Opera web installer can only be used when your system is connected to the Internet.
Download free Opera 49 that is powered by the fine-tuned version of Chromium 62 and experience the latest features. If you are using Opera 48 or another legacy version, just upgrade it for better performance. You can also update Opera 49 by accessing Menu within your browser.
You may like:
What’s New in the latest Opera 49
- Added “Easy Setup” in place of “Customize Start Page” which is an all-in-one panel for setting up Opera for the first time.
- Added editing tools (Pencil, arrow, blur, zoom, and emojis) and selfie mode in snapshot feature for sharing perfect screenshot.
- Added five more currencies (Ukrainian hryvnia (UAH, ₴), Kazakhstani tenge (KZT, ₸), Georgian lari (GEL, ლ, ₾), Egyptian pound (EGP, E£), and Belarusian ruble (BYN)) for currency converters.
- Improved Private mode and History panel.
- Supports for 360-degree videos that would be directly played on VR headsets. Opera’s VR 360 Player would automatically detect VR headset if it is already installed.
- Added VK messenger in sidebar communicators.
- Now Opera looks good on the latest HiDPI monitors and Apple macOS system.
- Added new Speed Dial wallpapers.
Download Opera 49 Offline Installer
Opera 49 Stand-alone Installer for Windows 64-bit (Size: 43 MB) – Download
Opera 49 for Stand-alone Installer Linux Debian (Size: 49 MB) – Download
Opera 49 Stand-alone Installer for Linux RPM (Size: 47 MB) – Download
Opera 49 Stand-alone Installer for macOS (Size: 57 MB) – Download