Microsoft has recently rolled out a Windows 10 version 1507 cumulative update KB4512497. This latest window 10 cumulative updates addressed various issues found by the Microsoft security team. With this update, the windows 10 build is incremented to 10240.18305. You can direct download KB4512497 Offline Installer links for 32 bit and 64-bit Windows systems from the links given at the end of this post.
The windows 10 1507 update included security update and fix issues found in internet explorer, Microsoft Edge browser, Bluetooth, etc. it also improves compatibility with the windows-eye screen reader application. It’s recommended to always update your Windows 10 system to the latest update available.
You can go through the full list of changes and improvements packed in this latest Windows 10 update. You can update your system by two methods, first one is direct download by offline installer links and the second one check Windows update via Update & Security. The official release notes of KB4512497 update is published on the support page of Microsoft.
• Improves compatibility with the Window-Eyes screen reader application.
• Updates to improve security when using Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Bluetooth, networking technologies, and input devices such as a mouse, keyboard, or stylus.
Improvements and fixes
This security update includes quality improvements and key changelog:
• Updates time zone information for Brazil.
• Updates time zone information for Morocco.
• Addresses an issue with opening or using the Window-Eyes screen reader application that may result in an error and prevent some features from functioning as expected.
• Addresses an issue that prevents users from using the Input Method Editor (IME) if any application started using the run as a command.
• Security updates to Windows Storage and Filesystems, Windows Wireless Networking, Windows App Platform and Frameworks, Microsoft Scripting Engine, Internet Explorer, Windows Input and Composition, Windows Cryptography, Windows Virtualization, Windows Datacentre Networking, the Microsoft JET Database Engine, Windows Server, Windows MSXML, and Microsoft Edge.