Microsoft released the latest Windows 10 Cumulative Update KB4512941 for the systems running Windows 10 version 1903. This KB4512941 update is packed with a number of bug fixes, improvements, and important changes. We are providing the direct download KB4512941 offline installer links for the convenience of network administrators who requires to update a number of systems.
If you are also using the latest version of Windows 10, you should update your system to avoid annoying issues. The changelog of Windows 10 update KB4512941 is published on the official website of Microsoft. You can go through all the changes before installing the update.
KB4512941 standalone installer links for 32-bit Windows and 64-bit Windows are available in this blog post. Grab the Windows 10 offline installer for your system and get rid of Windows 10 bugs.
Changelog of Windows 10 Update KB4512941
These changelogs are published by Microsoft team with improvements and bug fixes.
- Addresses an issue that displays a black screen when you use Remote Desktop to connect to a machine running Windows 10, version 1903.
- Addresses an issue that may prevent the Windows Sandbox from starting with the error, “ERROR_FILE_NOT_FOUND (0x80070002).” This occurs on devices in which the operating system language is changed during the update process when installing Windows 10, version 1903.
- Increases the number of supported interrupts per device to 512 on systems that have x2APIC enabled.
- Addresses an issue that prevents some Trusted Platform Module (TPM) devices from being used for Next-Generation Credentials.
- Addresses an issue that causes a workstation to stop working when you sign in using an updated user principal name (UPN) (for example, changing [email protected] to [email protected]).
- Addresses an issue that prevents Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection (ATP) from running automated forensic data collection when using registry-based proxy configuration.
- Addresses an issue that prevents Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection (ATP) from sending cyberspace events for paths beginning with \\tsclient.
- Addresses a possible compatibility issue when Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection (ATP) accesses case-sensitive Server Message Block (SMB) shares.
- Addresses a rare issue that occurs when the mssecflt.sys driver takes too much space on the kernel stack. This results in the error, “STOP 0x7F: UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP”, and Parameter 1 is set to “EXCEPTION_DOUBLE_FAULT.”
Direct Download KB4512941 Offline Installer