Microsoft has released Windows 10 Version 1903 (May 2019 Update) codename 19H1. You can upgrade to latest Windows operating system automatically or can check the update manually for this Windows 10 feature update. In case you need to clean install the latest version you can download windows 10 version 1903 ISO from direct download links provided in this blog post.
Windows 10 version 1903 was originally scheduled for release in April 2019 but this release date was postponed for a month. Learning its lessons from previous Windows 10 version 1809 botched update some extra testing was done on this release. Windows user complained about personal files being deleted after they upgraded to Windows 10 Version 1809, which was eventually rolled back in January 2019. You can download latest windows 10 ISO here.
Windows 10 Version 1903 May Update System Requirements.
- Processor: 1GHz or faster CPU or System on a Chip (SoC)
- Memory: 1GB for 32-bit or 2GB for 64-bit
- Hard drive space: 32GB for 64-bit or 32-bit
- Graphics: DirectX 9 or later with WDDM 1.0 driver
- Display: 800×600
Windows 10 Ver 1903 Technical Details
- OS: Windows 10
- Official name: May 2019 Update
- Version: 1903
- Build: 18362
- Codename: 19H1
- Feature update number: 7
- Official release date: May 21, 2019
- Official release build: 18362.116
- Start of service: May 21, 2019
- End of service: December 8, 2020
- Price: Free for PCs already running Windows 10 OS
How to upgrade to Windows 10 build 1903 manually?
The Windows 10 feature update is available in Windows Update section of operating system. Microsoft will be providing upgrades to eligible systems in phased manner.
In case you want to manually upgrade to Windows 10 build 1903 May update. You can go to Settings > Updates & Security and click check updates button. The required files will be downloaded and installed automatically on to your PC after that.
How to upgrade Windows 10 using Windows 10 build 1903 ISO?
If you are using Media creation tool to download Windows 10 1903 ISO you will be provided an option to update your current PC and keep all your personal files safe during the upgrade process.
You can also upgrade your windows 10 PC using latest windows 10 ISO. ISO file is nothing but a compressed file which can be uncompressed using compression software like 7 Zip & WinRar. You can also mount Windows 10 ISO and click setup.exe file.
Steps to upgrade Windows 10 using ISO file?
- Mount Windows 10 1903 ISO in Windows explorer
- Run Setup.exe
- Select “Not right now” when asked to download updates along with upgrade process.
- Follow the instructions. Select option to Keep personal files and apps when asked.
- Click Install to install the feature update.
Download Windows 10 Version 1903 ISO?
In case you want to clean install windows 10 build 1903. You need to download latest windows 10 iso from the direct download ISO links given below. You can also download windows 10 iso using Media creation tool provided by Microsoft. After you have downloaded windows 10 iso 1903 use need to burn it a DVD or make a bootable USB drive using tools like RUFUS 3.3.
This Windows 10 1903 ISO provided contains multiple windows 10 editions. The list of windows 10 editions available in ISO are as :
- Windows 10 Home
- Windows 10 Home N
- Windows 10 Home Single Language
- Windows 10 Pro
- Windows 10 Pro N
- Windows 10 Pro for Workstations
- Windows 10 Pro for Workstations N
- Windows 10 Pro Education
- Windows 10 Pro Education N
- Windows 10 Education
- Windows 10 Education N