Microsoft has released five updates for Windows Vista operating systems on this months Patch Tuesday all the updates have to rated as critical.
- KB971961 Vulnerability in JScript Scripting Engines could allow remote code execution
- KB956844 Vulnerability in the DHTML Editing Component ActiveX control could allow remote code execution
- KB973812 Vulnerabilities in Windows Media Format could allow remote code execution
- KB967723 Vulnerabilities in Windows TCP/IP Could Allow Remote Code Execution
- KB970710 Vulnerability in Wireless LAN AutoConfig Service Could Allow Remote Code Execution