EyeLine professional video recording software is used to capture and store video from up to 100+ camera sources simultaneously. Designed specifically for business, EyeLine is perfect for video monitoring of offices and buildings, or to log in-store cameras. EyeLine also has a broad range of other possible applications.
The number of video sources that the application can record from is only limited by your PC’s capacity. Images can be streamed to a central computer, uploaded to the internet via FTP or stored in a local computer. The recordings can be automatically compressed for archiving and searched for later by date, time, line or other data using the software directly.
EyeLine also features automatic motion detection that can be applied to individual cameras and turned on and off as required. This intelligent feature lets you save space by recording only when something is happening.
- Records up to 100+ camera sources simultaneously.
- Motion detection recording saves space by only recording when something is happening.
- Email or SMS alerts available for motion detection.
- Automatic time stamping of frames lets you use footage as evidence if required.
- Web control panel lets you access and view recordings remotely.
- ‘Save to’ feature lets you save footage to a network folder.
- Back up recordings via FTP.
- Video can be monitored live on the screen as it records.
- Cameras can be setup in a flash by just a click of a button.
- Find and play recordings ordered by camera, date, duration and motion detected.
- Integrated with Express Burn Plus to record video files to DVD.
- Intelligent, easy to use and extremely reliable for day-to-day operation.
File Size :- 265.41 Kb
Version :- 1.02
License :- Freeware
Homepage :- http://www.nchsoftware.com/surveillance/index.html