Even as the latest product of Google ( Google Wave ) is still in developer preview stage it’s already creating a lot of buzz, result of which is Google Wave Notifier Add-on for Firefox. Google Wave Notifier is somewhat similar to Gmail Manager. The notifier sits in your status bar and shows the number of waves with unread messages in your inbox. The setting is simple you just have to add your Login Id and password and set refresh time which is by default set to 30 minutes. According to author plugin has been tested and works with Firefox 3.x.x but not version 3.7a1pre.
Changes in this release :-
- Changed “Incompatible Browser” error to “Cookies Blocked”
- Third-party cookies need to be enabled for wave.google.com (this fixes the issue people were having with Firefox 3.5.3 and 3.7)
- Addon sends custom user-agent per Google Wave Team’s request
- Limits automatic inbox checking to a minimum of 5 minutes
- Now only attempts to check the inbox if you are logged in
You can download Addon from here