An upcoming Honor ARE-AL00 smartphone’s specifications leak reveals almost every new feature about the latest model of Honor smartphone as the company was unable to keep shroud on them. Based on the leaks, we can specify that this new model of Huawei smartphone is packed with 4GB RAM and 64GB of internal storage along with the expandable storage capacity of 256GB by using a microSD card. Honor ARE-AL00 will run Android 8.0 Oreo. There are some special features loaded in this Honor smartphone such as Gravity sensor, Distance sensor, Light sensor, and Fingerprint recognition.
Recently, the pictures of Honor ARE-AL00 smartphone is spotted on TENNA website that unveiled the physical appearance and design of this latest Honor smartphone. As per the rumors, it may be the Honor 8X or 8S, but there are no solid proofs whether it is the successor of 7S or a different smartphone.
As per the reports, Honor ARE-AL00 has been certified by 3C in China. The certification revealed that the latest phone will come with HW-059200CHQ / HW-059200CH0 power adapter with 5V 2A / 9V 2A charging along with support for TD-LTE.
Here’s the list of specs of Honor ARE-AL00 smartphone:
- Runs Android Oreo (Version Android 8.1.0)
- 4GB of RAM, 64GB Internal Memory and expandable up to 256GB
- Support for Bluetooth and USB for local connectivity
- Rear camera 16 MP X1 + 2MP X1 and front camera 8MP
- Supported video format are 3GP, MPEG 4 and AVI
- Video shoot at 1080p
- CMOS sensor and support for POP3
- CPU frequency is 1.8GHz and 8 CPU cores
Let’s see what Honor ARE-AL00 smartphone brings more. Stay tuned to us for more updates.