Kaspersky is well-known security software that provides the protection against malware, ransomware, viruses and other security threats. The latest Kaspersky offline installer 2018 is now available to download via direct download links provided in this blog post.
Kaspersky 2018 is developed for even more advanced protection from massive security threats. You can download free Kaspersky 2018 to ensure that your system is fully protected from attackers. In these days, individuals, as well as organizations, are concerned about latest security features provided by security software companies, therefore, Kaspersky antivirus download incorporates more security features as compared to Kaspersky 2017.
Here you can get links to download free Kaspersky for Windows PC. Kaspersky antivirus free download full version offline installer direct links help you to perform Kaspersky installation on multiple devices having the same OS. There is no need for Internet connectivity while installing Kaspersky offline installer antivirus 2018.
You are recommended to upgrade to latest Kaspersky version and shield your system against cyber attacks. Kaspersky offline installer 2018 download links are provided for those users who don’t take risk of compromising their important data in the hands of unauthorized persons or hackers.
What’s New in Kaspersky 2018
- Added notification from Web Anti-Virus regarding pages containing adware or legitimate software that can be used by criminals to damage your computer or personal data.
- There is now protection against infection while the operating system is being restarted.
- Improved technology for counteracting the modification of user files by malware, particularly by encryptors.
- There is now the capability to navigate from the Licensing window to My Kaspersky portal to view information about the activation code.
- You can now add a new activation code if the license has expired.
- You can now add a list of domains for which connections are not controlled by the application.
- Diagnostics of application installation issues have been improved. Now, when there is a problem with application installation, the application saves the installation logs instead of deleting them.
- Application Self-Defense during the upgrade to a new version has been improved. Now there is protection for not only the current version but also for the newly installed application prior to it being started for the first time.
- Improved speed for certain installation scenarios, the first startup, and the first update of the application.
- Improved notification that appears if you disable the System Watcher component. The notification now contains a more detailed description of the consequences of disabling the component, especially regarding the resultant lack of protection against encryptors.
- The procedure for displaying notifications has been improved.
- The application now waits a longer amount of time before displaying a notification about outdated databases and application modules when the computer wakes from sleep mode.
Download Kaspersky Offline Installer 2018
Direct Download Kaspersky Antivirus 2018 (Size: 148 MB)
Direct Download Kaspersky Internet Security 2018 (Size: 150 MB)
Direct Download Kaspersky Total Security 2018 (Size: 150 MB)
Download Kaspersky 2018 Offline Installer for MacOS
Direct Download Kaspersky Internet Security 2018 (Size: 238 MB )