Microsoft has rolled out another Cumulative update for it stable version of Windows 10 operating system. KB3097617 includes improvements to functionality and resolves security vulnerabilities. This update is not available for Windows 10 preview build for Windows insider program.
Along with KB3097617 security update, this update event also includes update of fixing vulnerabilities found in Internet explorer Flash Player for Windows 10 64bit version and Windows Malicious software Removal Tool.
- KB3096447 MS15-111: Security Update for Windows Kernel to address elevation of privilege: October 13, 2015
- KB3096443 MS15-109: Security update for Windows Shell to address remote code execution: October 13, 2015
- KB3096448 MS15-107: Cumulative security update for Microsoft Edge: October 13, 2015
- KB3096441 MS15-106: Cumulative security update for Internet Explorer: October 13, 2015
- KB3097966 Microsoft security advisory: Inadvertently Disclosed Digital Certificates Could Allow Spoofing: October 13, 2015
How to Download Windows 10 KB3097617 update ?
This update is available from Windows Update. When you turn on automatic updating, this update will be downloaded and installed automatically. Being a cumulative update means it has all previously released fixes. If you have installed previous updates, only new fixes that are contained in this package will be downloaded and installed to your computer.
Direct Download KB3097617 Offline Installer
If you want to install this update on multiple machines manually, then you can also download standalone installer for Windows 10 patch KB3097617 from the direct links given below :-