Microsoft Released another update for Microsoft Launcher Beta app 5.6 Version with bringing along a handful of new Features. You can Individualize your Android device to match your style with wallpapers, theme colors, icon packs and more. With a Microsoft account/school account/Microsoft account work, you can access your documents, calendar, and recent activities in your personalized feed.
With Microsoft Launcher, you can even open photos, docs and web pages on your Windows desktop to be productive across all your devices. There’s additionally a revamped settings page coming with this update.
Here’s a full look at the released notes for Microsoft Launcher version 5.6:
It’s worth noting that adaptive icons aren’t actually new during this version. Rather, that feature shipped as part of the 5.5 updates that rolled out to beta testers in May. Still, version 5.6 incorporates a solid list of recently adding new features that should come in handy for those living in Microsoft’s ecosystem.
If you’re already a Microsoft Launcher beta tester, you can grab the latest update from Google Play currently. By preference, you can sign up to become a beta tester directly from Microsoft Launcher’s Google Play page. Through the app’s history, it’s likely we’ll see these features make their way to the release version over the coming weeks.
• People at your fingertips. Have your most important people at your fingertips. Add contacts to your Home screen and place them anywhere on the Home screen, dock or in folders.
• Choose your look. Individualize the look and feel of your device by customizing your wallpaper, theme and accent colors, icon packs, gestures and more.
• Personalized feed. See your most significant data at a look like news, calendar events, docs, contacts and lot of in your personalized feed. You can set your feed as your default Home.
• Continue on PC. Snap a pic on your phone and see it instantly on your Windows Computer or continue editing an Office 365 document on your PC by linking your phone with your Windows PC.
• Search the internet and your phone in one place. Searching to the web or your files, apps, docs, messages and web results using Microsoft Launcher’s universal search bar.
• The signal customizes with deep customization for signals, you can double tap to lock your phone, swipe up for app drawer and more.
• Flexible icons support – Now you can have the same look for your app icons with multiple choices for shapes.
• You are able to join Microsoft Teams meeting in Calendar card in your Feed on Desktop.
• You can see your flagged emails from your Microsoft Account/ Microsoft school account in Tasks card.
• Microsoft Launcher settings experience has been optimized so you can discover and find what you’re looking for quickly.