Microsoft Released 7 Security Patches for Windows Xp In Month of June 2009. Majority of them have been rated as critical.
- KB957579 – Security update for DNS Devolution
- KB961501 – Windows Print Spooler Could Allow Remote Code Execution.
- KB963093 – Windows Search Could Allow Information Disclosure
- KB968537 – Windows Kernel Could Allow Elevation of Privilege.
- KB969898 – Update Rollup for ActiveX Kill Bits
- KB970437 – Active Directory Could Allow Remote Code Execution
- KB970483 – Internet Information Services (IIS) Could Allow Elevation of Privilege
Download Windows Xp Service Pack Here
Download Entire Collection of Windows Xp Updates for Year 2009