Mozilla released latest Beta 4 of upcoming web browser Mozilla Firefox 3.6. The latest version comes with around 140 bug fixes and improvements. This version is faster and more responsive than the previous beta 3 version.The version is specially optimized to run run on mobile operating systems like Windows CE and Linux Maemo. Version 3.6 will alert user about the outdated plugins installed.
Features of latest Version.
- Changes to how we allow third party software to integrate with Firefox in order to prevent crashes.
- The ability to run scripts asynchronously to speed up page load times.
- More than 140 bug fixes from the last beta to improve performance, stability, security and features.
- This beta is available in more than 60 languages – get your local version.
- Users can now change their browser’s appearance with a single click, with built in support for Personas.
- Firefox 3.6 will alert users about out of date plugins to keep them safe.
- Open, native video can now be displayed full screen, and supports poster frames.
- Support for the WOFF font format.
- Support for new CSS, DOM and HTML5 web technologies.