Reliance Jio Dhan Dhana Dhan offer has been launched today to fill in the vacuum created by the withdrawn of Summer Surprise offer. TRAI advised Reliance Jio to stepback from the complementary services offered for three months under the name of Summer Surprise offer and there was no way except to comply with regulatory.
These strict orders by TRAI againt Reliance Jio gave relief to incumbent operators. Today, by making a smart strategy, Jio twisted things a little bit and announced amazing updated tariff plans to attract existing as well as new Jio subscribers.
There is negligible difference between Jio Summer Surprise offer and Jio Dhan Dhana Dhan offer. Reliance will surely be successful in grabbing more market share due to satisfactory services with affordable cost.
Highlights of Reliance Jio Dhan Dhana Dhan Offer
• Aimed at those users who were unable to avail Jio Summer Surprise offer before the official withdrawn.
• Jio Membership subscription is compulsory to take the benefits of Jio Dhan Dhana Dhan offer.
• The subscribers that have already avail Summer Surprise offer can’t get the benefits of this latest offer.
• Prime members only need to get minimum value pack of Rs. 309.
• Non-Prime members require getting Prime subscription of Rs. 99 and value pack whichever is desired starting from Rs. 309.
• The subscribers will get free services such as calling, usage of Jio apps and internet data for 28×3=84 days
• The detail of updated tariff plans is given on the official site of Jio and MyJio app.
As per reports, 72 million out of 100 million users are enrolled as paid customers and the rest 28 million are expected to continue to use Reliance Jio after knowing about Jio Dhan Dhana Dhan offer. Let’s see how many customers will avail the opportunity of using free services provided by Reliance Jio.