Mukesh Ambani has announced the Happy New Year offer in the form of Reliance Jio’s free services extension, until March 31, 2017. Reliance Jio has grabbed greater market share in just three months. More than 50 million users switched to Jio. According to Jio, on an average, a Jio customer is using 25 times more data than a broadband customer. Due to this reason, Happy New Year offer of Reliance Jio will come with FUP (Fair Usage Policy) for all the users whether they are new or existing. As per this policy, 1 GB data will be allowed to be used per day. Reliance Jio wants to provide equal data services to all Jio customers.
Before the announcement of this good news at the live event, there were lots of rumors about Reliance Jio. The live updates have cleared all the doubts and brought the smile on the face of every Jio user.
The chairman of Reliance Industries, Mukesh Ambani has declared that in this particular period, the customers will be able to test-drive JioMoney wallet services such as digital recharge and bill payments.
Also read: Reliance Jio 4G Feature Phones In Just INR 1000 And INR 1500: Unlimited Voice And Video Calling
Highlights of Reliance Jio Live Event ( Jio Happy New Year Offer)
• Jio Happy New Year Offer for all the Jio users (new & existing ones)
• Extension of free Jio services such as free voice & video calling, data services and Jio apps services until March 31, 2017.
• FUP (Fair Usage Policy) will be applied to control the over usage of data by Jio users and to ensure fair share of network capacity by all the Jio subscribers.
• Free services are available for new as well as existing customers.
• Reliance Jio has gained much more popularity within less time period. Even global tech giants, like Facebook, Skype and WhatsApp didn’t get popularity as fast as Jio.
• MNP (Mobile Number Portability) facility is fully supported by Reliance Jio.
• Digital ATM available in the form of Reliance Jio.
• More than 50 million subscribers of Jio within short period.
• Improvement of Jio network services.
• Jio calls blockage rate has come down to approximately 20%.
• Jio has committed to provide free domestic calls forever.
• JioMoney, the way to convert physical cash into digital cash, will change the method of making transactions.
• Millions of micro ATMs will be deployed by Reliance Jio.
• Jio is working on JioMoney Merchant Solutions to empower Indian merchants.
• JioMoney will enable all the users to make almost every kind of transaction digitally.
• Jio has rolled out eKYC (Know Your Customer) across 2 lakh outlets in India.
• Jio sim delivery at home and activation within 5 minutes.
In this live event, Mukesh Ambani congratulated our Prime Minister Narendra Modi on the bold and historic decision to demonetize old currency. This decision will change the whole scenario of India.