Intended for System administrators and computer security experts SoftPerfect Network Scanner is a must have tool. The scanner is a free multi-threaded IP, NetBios and SNMP scanner with a very user friendly interface and many advanced features. The programs empowers user to ping computer, scans for listening TCP ports and give information about the shared resources on network. All the resources weather they are system or hidden are shown.
SoftPerfect Network Scanner can also alarm you if it gets and open port on network, remote shutdown and Wake-On-LAN features are supported.
- Pings computers.
- Does not require administrative privileges.
- Detects hardware (MAC) addresses even across routers.
- Detects hidden shared folders (normally invisible on the network) and write accessible shares.
- Detects your internal and external IP addresses.
- Scans for listening TCP ports and SNMP services.
- Retrieves currently logged-on users.
- You can mount and explore network resources.
- Can launch external third party applications.
- Exports results to HTML, XML, CSV and TXT
- Supports Wake-On-LAN, remote shutdown and sending network messages.
- Retrieves potentially any information via WMI.
- Retrieves information from remote registry.
- It is absolutely free, requires no installation, and does not contain any adware/spyware/malware.