Windows 10 Creators Update Insider Preview Build 16184 is released in the Fast Ring. This Insider Preview build incorporates new features, bug fixes and other improvements. If you are enrolled as Windows 10 Insider, you can get this latest Preview Build.
Microsoft has unveiled all the information about the Preview Build 16184 in the latest blog post.
What’s New in Windows 10 Creators Update Insider Preview Build 16184 for PC
My People: The latest feature called My People lets you to connect with your near and dear ones. You can share pictures and even prepare schedules with your friends. You can also pin important people (for the time being 3 persons can be pinned) to your taskbar in order to contact them quickly. My People enable you to view multiple communication apps together. Now your Windows 10 computer will help you to be connected even while working.
New Features for Gmail Accounts in Mail and Calendar Apps:
Microsoft has introduced new features such as Focused Inbox and better experience for travel reservation and package deliveries. These specified features were only available for outlook.com and Office 365 email address but now these are available for Gmail accounts.
List of Changes, Improvements and Fixes Introduced in Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16184 for PC
- We fixed an issue where night light could get stuck in a disabled state.
- We’ve updated Start to use the improved XAML scrollbar style announced during Creators Update development.
- We fixed an issue from recent flights where dragging an app from Start’s All apps list into the tile grid would result in Start crashing.
- We fixed an issue for those using Windows in Japanese, where on first login after an upgrade certain apps would unexpectedly appear at the bottom of the Start’s All apps list for an hour or until being launched, instead of the normal sorted position.
- Since the preview picture in Start Settings only previewed background and theming changes, which are already available to be previewed on their corresponding Settings pages, we’ve made the decision to remove it.
- We’ve improved the loading performance of the Notification Settings page.
- Some audio drivers have an “encoding Audio Processing Object” feature; this is commonly known as “Dolby Digital Live” or “DTS Connect”. This takes the output of the Windows audio engine mix, encodes it (as Dolby Digital, DTS, or some other format) and sends it out over a S/PDIF optical link for decoding by an external audio receiver. An issue was introduced which resulted in this feature no longer working, which is now fixed.
- We fixed an issue from recent flights resulting in Photos crashing if you opened a picture from the Collection page and then pressed the back button in the title back.
- We fixed an issue resulting in Counter Strike Global Offensive hanging or freezing during game play on the latest builds (16176+).
- We fixed the issue where pressing F12 to open the Developer Tools in Microsoft Edge while F12 is open and focused may not return focus to the tab F12 is opened against, and vice-versa.