Microsoft has released Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16353 for PC users in the Fast ring. Just like other Windows 10 builds released recently, this build 16353 introduces changes, fixes, and improvements. The Windows Insiders who have opted to receive quick builds of the next Windows 10 feature update, can install this Windows 10 build 16353 as it’s available only for those who have selected Skip Ahead.
After the releasing of Windows 10 Fall Creators Update, the Skip Ahead will go away and every Insider’s hand will be on Redstone 4 build which is the next major update after Fall Creators Update. Microsoft team has started the development work on RS4 and this will be available in 2018.
Changelog of Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16353
- When the Action Center is black (the default option) the “clear all”, “expand”/”collapse”, and “see more” link text will now all use your accent color – making them pop more and improving discoverability.
- We’ve updated the Action Center to now support a two finger touch gesture to dismiss all notifications. Place two fingers vertically within the Action Center near the edge opposite to the side of your screen. Then slide these fingers towards the side of the screen. You will notice all notification groups following your fingers and then dismissing as you slide your fingers off the side of the screen.
- We fixed an issue in XAML resulting in text animations appearing slightly blurry in the last flight until the animation had stopped (for example, when loading the main page of Settings).
- We fixed an issue resulting in the taskbar being unexpectedly thick if you booted up the PC while plugged in to an external monitor with a different DPI.
- We fixed an issue that caused minimized per-monitor DPI aware windows to miss DPI changes and end up with a mix of DPI scaling upon restoring.
- We fixed an issue from recent flights where when Slideshow was enabled resuming from sleep a second time might place the Lock screen in a state where it couldn’t be dismissed without pressing Ctrl + Alt + Del.
- We fixed an issue resulting in an unexpected change in mouse sensitivity in the last flight for PCs using non-default display scaling.
- We fixed an issue resulting in Asphalt 8 not accepting input in recent flights.
- We fixed an issue resulting in progress wheels on certain websites in Microsoft Edge unexpectedly moving out of place during their rotation.
- We fixed an issue where the Windows Hello strings would appear on top of the page when performing a pin reset from the login screen.