So you have upgraded to new Microsoft’s Windows 10? Then you might be interested in few of the new windows 10 keyboard shortcuts. There are many new key combinations which work with newly introduced features like virtual desktops, Cortana. Along with keyboard few new touchpad gestures are also introduced.
Windows 10 New Touchpad Gestures list
- Activate Cortana by tapping three fingers on touchpad.
- Show new Task View by swiping three fingers upword.
- Move between Apps by swiping three fingers left or right.
- Tap with two fingers for action similar to right-click.
Virtual Desktop Shortcuts
You can use Virtual Desktop more efficiently with keyboard shortcuts.
- Windows Key + Ctrl + D – Create a new virtual desktop.
- Windows Key + Ctrl + F4 – Close activated desktop.
- Windows Key + Ctrl + Left/Right – Switch between virtual desktop.
Complete List of Windows 10 Keyboard Shortcuts Guide
|Windows Key + Tab||Activates Task View|
|Windows Key + A||Activates Action Center|
|Windows Key + B||Highlight the notification area in Taskbar|
|Windows Key + C||launch Cortana in listening mode.|
|Windows Key + D||Shows current desktop|
|Windows Key + E||Opens File Explorer|
|Windows Key + H||Activates share feature in Windows 10 apps|
|Windows Key + I||Opens System settings window|
|Windows Key + K||Stream to wireless displays and audio devices|
|Windows Key + L||Locks Your machine|
|Windows Key + M||Minimize all active windows|
|Windows Key + P||Send Display output to projector|
|Windows Key + R||Run a command|
|Windows Key + S||Activates Cortana|
|Windows Key + T||Cycle through the apps on the taskbar.|
|Windows Key + U||Launch the Ease of Access Center.|
|Windows Key + X||Opens start menu right click feature|
You can also check latest Windows 10 Keyboard Shortcuts guide on Microsoft Website.