Windows 10 Patch KB3081436 has been released by Microsoft on Patch Tuesday pattern. This is second major update after KB3081424 release. As this is also a cumulative update it includes all the previous update including KB3081424 . If you have previous updates installed, only the new fixes that are contained in this package will be downloaded and installed to your computer.
According to Microsoft this update includes improvements to improve the functionality of Windows 10 and resolves the following vulnerabilities in .Net framework, Microsoft Edge browser, Mount manager & fixing remote code execution vulnerabilities in Microsoft graphics component.
- 3086251 MS15-092: Vulnerabilities in the .NET Framework could allow elevation of privilege: August 11, 2015
- 3084525 MS15-091: Cumulative security update for Microsoft Edge: August 11, 2015
- 3082458 MS15-088: Unsafe command-line parameter passing could allow information disclosure: August 11, 2015
- 3082487 MS15-085: Vulnerability in Mount Manager could allow elevation of privilege: August 11, 2015
- 3078662 MS15-080: Vulnerabilities in Microsoft graphics component could allow remote code execution: August 11, 2015
- 3082442 MS15-079: Cumulative security update for Internet Explorer: August 11, 2015
How to get KB3081436 update ?
This update is available from Windows Update. When you turn on automatic updating, this update will be downloaded and installed automatically.
Direct Download / Offline Installer
If you want to install this update on multiple machines manually, then you can also download standalone installer for Windows 10 patch KB3081436 from the direct links given below :-